Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hello Winter

Yehey, winter in Doha is fast approaching. I can feel it in the wind and in the cold nights. Goodbye humid days! I've been staying here for a year with my hubby and have experienced the city's melting summer and boy i barely survived the heat!


I like winter over summer. It's the best time of the year here. For someone like me who grew up in the tropics, winter is a treat. What I love most about this season are the pearly clouds that will adorned the sky, the colorful flowers that will decorate the roundabouts and roads and the grass that is so green. They are sights to behold.


Finally I can wear again my winter clothes and boots and shawls and maybe furs. I'm so excited! What's more exciting is that it will be another good time to drink coffee with friends and talk about anything under the sun and have fun. To my athletic friends perhaps we can jog around Corniche in the morning. No matter what activities there will be I'm sure that it's gonna be a good, good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment