Friday, October 29, 2010

Prayer for Indonesia

As I was munching my chocolate cerials this morning in the office, I read this news about Indonesia. Actually I saw this news yesterday but I just didn't have time to read it because of my super duper busy schedule. It was really disturbing to see how the country has been hit with two natural disasters in a matter of days. What is more disturbing is the fact that a lot of lives were lost, children were orphaned, people lost their properties and loved ones. I feel for them. All I can do and offer is a prayer for Indonesia. I pray that God will heal their land and give them the gift of salvation. There is always a reason for everything. We cant see it now but I'm positive that God will reveal it on His perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment