Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jelai is blogging

I became interested to create this blog upon realizing that my mind needs a bit sharpening. What I mean is life everyday in the office is routinary, like you really do not have to think to do something correctly at all. I choose not to be complacent about it and do something to resolve this problem. That's when an idea "lighted up" on my mind, why not create a blog? Hey everybody is blogging. Writing always help me to think better and deeper. Besides nowadays, it's the best way to keep an archive on my thoughts, experiences, happiness, interests, hobbies and so on. Perhaps in one way or another, It'll help or inspire another person. That will be awesome.

I know I'm no writer at all. But there's no harm in trying right? So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment